Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Popcorn Seasoning

Popcorn Seasoning 22 Feb 2020 12:35 #44504

• TheGem
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Anyone offer a variety of popcorn seasonings? I get so many requests for it but all I have is the standard popcorn salt at the moment. Anyone have a particular brand that seems to go well? It would be nice to even have a little stand or something to keep it organized. Although at the big theaters it seems those are always a mess no matter what they do. :laugh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Popcorn Seasoning 22 Feb 2020 13:34 #44505

• BusyBee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
We used to keep big shakers of the gold medal seasonings out. Nacho Cheese & Sour Cream/Chives were the most popular. Our distributor stopped selling those in jugs and went to huge bags so we quit buying it. Now, we sell the little tiny kernel seasons flavor shakers for 50 cents. They actually cost like 90 cents, but we are okay taking a loss on it since we used to give it out for free. Our distributor carries nacho cheddar, white cheddar, ranch, jalapeno and kettle corn flavors.

Popcorn Seasoning 23 Feb 2020 00:38 #44506

• theBigE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
We buy the biggest containers of Kernel Seasons that we can, and have about 6-8 flavors offered in big glass shakers that we need to refill almost daily. We also have a local company that markets a few flavorings, and we offer those flavors as well, in addition to selling large containers of flavoring for people to take home. We haven't sold many of the take home bottles, but people love to dump those Kernel Seasonings flavors all over their popcorn. I think it's a mess, but it's something that our customers like. If we were a multiplex it would be hard to manage.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction