Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Soda Fountain Help

Soda Fountain Help 27 Sep 2019 05:43 #44414

• adam_knox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Does anyone know much about soda dispensers? I picked up an older Coca Cola D-425C, it is a post mix system. However, it is set up for the figal post mix syrup tanks. Is it possible to use or convert it to a bag in box (BIB) set up. Does anyone know anyone I could talk to about it? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Soda Fountain Help 27 Sep 2019 06:49 #44415

• lionheart
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
I don't know if it's possible to convert, but maybe you can contact your local Coca-Cola distributor and ask them. If you are buying product from them, they will want to help you so they can sell you more.

Soda Fountain Help 20 Oct 2019 09:56 #44436

• adam_knox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks, slowly getting everything figured out!

Soda Fountain Help 14 Nov 2019 10:37 #44445

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
I Googled the dispenser and couldn't find a picture. However, I've never seen a modern post-mix dispenser that knew, or cared how the syrup got to it.

In a tank-based system, the syrup is delivered under gas (CO2 or air pressure), applied to the input of the tank, which can be cascaded to increase capacity. In a bag-in-box setup, a gas-powered pump pulls the syrup out of the box and pushes it toward the dispenser. The end result is the same. Syrup pressures are adjusted when brixing the valve(s).

In the late '60s and early '70s, I did see one single Coke model that had a stainless steel tank above the dispensing valve. In this case, the syrup was delivered by gravity.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction