Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Cinema Construction
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cinema Construction

Re: Cinema Construction 01 Dec 2011 22:53 #37513

• pjswainiac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Steve, or whomever can help answer my questions!

I am currently a student at the Massachusetts College of liberal arts located in North Adams, MA. I was hoping you could answer some questions for me!

I am taking a class called small business entrepreneurship. In this class we are required to write a business plan in groups. The type of business my group decided to write our business plan for is a Cinema Pub.

We are looking into the possibility of buying out the current movie theater and rebuilding it. We were hoping to convert it into a cinema pub and cutting it from 7 screens to 4. I was wondering if you have done any similar projects like this and would possibly be able to provide us with any financials associated with it?
Thanks,

Peter Swain

email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cinema Construction 28 Feb 2012 17:22 #37947

• jgeiger197
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Steve,

I have read several of your post regarding Cinema Construction and I would love to get a quote from you regarding construction for a ground up cinema. We are planning on four theatres with one being a pub. Will use stadium seating for about 125 seats each room except the pub will have about 50. You can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . We are only lacking the cost of building and the projection system.

Thanks,
Debbie

Re: Cinema Construction 24 Apr 2012 13:36 #38317

• elvislvr
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Steve,
Can you send me your contact info? I tried emailing you through your blog but not sure if it went through. I need some info on a new theater build. Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction