Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Financing

Financing 10 Oct 2012 19:02 #39362

• Sandj99
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to get a 90% LTV loan for a new theater from the ground up? If so, who? So far, I've only found 80% LTV.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Financing 10 Oct 2012 21:30 #39363

• lionheart
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
From everything I've ever seen or read, I would be surprised if you could do any better than 80%. Maybe if you are somebody that a lending institution is dying to do business with, you might do better. But, traditionally commercial loans require at least 20% down. They are not like residential mortgages. Sometimes, they may require much more. Seems to me I once read that 33% to 50% is a normal range. 20% is actually pretty good. They also require a much shorter term than a residential mortgage. Don't expect to finance for 30 years. You are more likely to see a 10 or 15 year term... maybe 20 at a stretch. When financing equipment instead of real estate, expect something like 7 or 8 years to pay it back at best.

Of course, someone else may have a different perspective based on their own experiences.

Financing 12 Oct 2012 00:29 #39365

• Sandj99
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the input. That's pretty much right in line with what I've been told.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction