Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Ground Up Drive In Business Plan
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ground Up Drive In Business Plan

Ground Up Drive In Business Plan 20 Jul 2012 14:12 #38897

• Scott W
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone. I am looking for information from seasoned professionals that would be helpful for putting together a business plan. I would like to build a new drive in movie theatre. I am thinking of two screens at this point. What professional people are available that can help design the layout of the grounds, buildings, screens, etc. I have many many questions and from what I have been reading on this site, there are a lot of people with a lot of experience, willing to share their successes and failures. I would be in the SE region of the U.S. I have experience writing the actual business plan, I just need to gather a lot of information. Thanks for your time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ground Up Drive In Business Plan 21 Jul 2012 00:06 #38901

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Start reading the forums. Everything you need is here! This question is asked every other day. Before you ask such a vast question you have to read the past forums. Once you do that then you can fine tune your question to be more specific and this way the proper people will help you and guide you in the rite direction!

Re: Ground Up Drive In Business Plan 22 Jul 2012 21:49 #38906

• Transit Drive in
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
You might want to consider hiring a consultant with practical, hands-on experience running a successful drive-in theatre. Free advice from novices is worth what you pay for.

Rick
"As long as there are sunsets and stars at night, there will always be drive-in movies."

Re: Ground Up Drive In Business Plan 23 Jul 2012 12:58 #38909

• Scott W
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your advise. I plan to read as much as possible on layout and design, space required, equipment, facilities, etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction