Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Fringe Theater--Where to Begin?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fringe Theater--Where to Begin?

Fringe Theater--Where to Begin? 25 Feb 2012 14:56 #37926

• NatalieW
  • Fresh Boarder
There is an old theater in my town that was shut down 2 years ago and donated to the city. But as they are looking for someone to take it on I want to reopen it as a fringe theater. I hope to restore it to its original glory. We have a galaxy cinemas in town and a 2nd run theater but I don't think the competition will be a problem as we're aiming for completely different crowds. The building is over 60 years old and in need of anywhere from $150,000-$300,000 in repairs to bring it up to safety codes. I honestly don't know where to begin. If anyone could give me some guide lines so I can get my footing and gauge whether its a viable option I'd be very grateful. The things I'm interested in knowing is what kind of equipment I'd need, day to day costs, and if anybody knows the cost of leasing the older films? Thanks so much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fringe Theater--Where to Begin? 25 Feb 2012 19:05 #37929

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Natalie,

Please e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with a contact number and I would be happy to discuss this with you in great detail.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction