Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design opening a movie pub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: opening a movie pub

opening a movie pub 09 Feb 2012 05:29 #37820

This blog has amazing information. I have an idea of opening a movie pub, running 2nd run movies and serving gourmet pizza, local beers, wine. The city itself has 350K the metro area is 800K. There currently are 6 movie theaters in the city, no 2nd run and none that sell beer/wine or food beyond concessions. I want it to have a focus on "green" recycled products, programs, advertisement. I am blind on everything,its just an idea i have and a really good feeling. Any advise/resources would b appreciated! Specifics on building size, design, digital, distributors, starting a business like this, barriers, contacts, ect....I anticipate this taking a while for me to make happen but starting is a must if i ever expect it to be a possibility. This forum allows me a good place to start and thank you in advance for helping making this girls dream a reality!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: opening a movie pub 05 Jun 2012 14:08 #38591

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
spammers will be executed without warning. :) have a nice day. :P
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: opening a movie pub 19 Jun 2012 15:39 #38635

I personally favor going to these type of theaters myself. I just love them, even though I must say I tend to go to the ones that also offer first run independent films along side the good old classics like, blade runner, fargo, and such films. I would love to see the 1978 Invasion of the Body Snatchers in a theater since it was before my time. But man the effects were some of the best.

I wish you good luck with your theater. Ther is one in seattle that does the same thing with microbrews and good food. I love it!
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2012 15:39 by ricklwinters. Reason: misspelled word
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction