Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Rebuilding a current cinema into a cinema pub
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rebuilding a current cinema into a cinema pub

Rebuilding a current cinema into a cinema pub 01 Dec 2011 22:57 #37514

• pjswainiac
  • Fresh Boarder
I am currently a student at the Massachusetts College of liberal arts located in North Adams, MA. I was hoping you could answer some questions for me!

I am taking a class called small business entrepreneurship. In this class we are required to write a business plan in groups. The type of business my group decided to write our business plan for is a Cinema Pub.

We are looking into the possibility of buying out the current movie theater and rebuilding it. We were hoping to convert it into a cinema pub and cutting it from 7 screens to 4.

Does anyone know what the costs associated with this would be/ has anyone on here done something like this? We would greatly appreciate and help!

Peter Swain

email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rebuilding a current cinema into a cinema pub 09 Dec 2011 04:44 #37583

Its an great and innovative idea, you are planning for. The cost cannot be predicted, as it depends on what sort of changes are you planning to make in the current theatre.

Pictures on canvas
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2011 04:48 by RonnieRichards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction