Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Moving forward with just idea of a dinner theatre
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moving forward with just idea of a dinner theatre

Moving forward with just idea of a dinner theatre 02 Jan 2011 16:04 #35077

• Mlvantine
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm looking for any advice on building a dinner theatre. There are none in my area and I just bought a book on writing a business plan. Do people get business loans or find investors? How big of a building do I need for one or two screens?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Moving forward with just idea of a dinner theatre 05 Jan 2011 22:19 #35089

• justintega
  • Fresh Boarder
9cee, you should consider your sitting capacity and measure per sg ft, you could multiply through. anyways read more materials from this forum, i think i saw a material on this your question in one of the posts so try read all.
also planning on a 4screen cineplex plus a restuarant whish would be seperate. finding ot hard with my business plan. could you kindly be of help.

you could decide to get a loan or look for investors depending on you and your project size. what i am looking to do is to get partners or investors who would get about 30% of my cinema,but ofcos they av to invest or rada contribute something in relation to that percentage, then ill get a business loan, whch ill pay bck over a period of years. if i could raise the capital from the investors, fine, ill forget about the business loan.
investors, partners, loans "almost" the same thing...

ope this wud help a bit

goodluck
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2011 22:27 by justintega.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction