Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: building plans

building plans 04 Nov 2010 16:46 #34829

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm looking for plans for a three screen theater. If anybody has a set of blueprints please PM me or respond here. I'd be willing to pay for them if need be.

Thanks everybody!
"What a crazy business"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:building plans 05 Nov 2010 06:32 #34830

• lionheart
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I have some preliminary plans in pdf format, but they are only for a two screen. The final stamped/certified copies are only in large format. I believe the architects told me that nobody else could use them but me. Besides, mine are for a remodel/renovation not a new build. And, oh yeah, I paid $10,000 to get them, since it was a custom job. I don't believe theater plans will be as easy to come by as house plans. You can probably buy a set of house plans for a few hundred somewhere, but theater plans aren't just everywhere. Hopefully somebody here can help. Are you looking to expand, leeler?

Re:building plans 05 Nov 2010 09:32 #34831

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
We are discussing and making plans for another theater in another town. We've talked to a builder and have a quick and dirty layout but need to start getting more serious before we start to pursue financing. It just seems like somebody might have or know of somebody who has a three screen that they built and might have some plans I could use to take to a builder to get a good estimate of construction costs. I would rather not go to an architect and spend thousands on a plan that may never come to fruition. The general layout we have but once you start talking elevations then my mind starts to get fuzzy.

:blink:
"What a crazy business"

Re:building plans 05 Nov 2010 22:48 #34840

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Check your e-mail I sent you some stuff hope it can help. Ypu can e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if it didnt come through and will resend.

Re:building plans 11 Nov 2010 19:07 #34866

Would you mind sending me the same plans/info? We are looking to build a quadplex in our small town and are just starting out...so we have no idea what we are in the research stage with no idea what we are doing yet LOL! Thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction