Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Xenon bulbs and Lens brand new for sale!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Xenon bulbs and Lens brand new for sale!

Xenon bulbs and Lens brand new for sale! 05 Jun 2010 16:51 #34120

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Xenon bulbs, Lens brand new, sealed, and never lit

I have been dealing with guys on the boards for a long time. I have bought a fe{ things like laephouses, platters, posters, trailers etc.. I came across this and thought I would share it with you. I understand times are tough and these prices are great for you guys. All info is in description!

As you know, two major film chains; Regal and AMC, have completed their digital transition throughout the large cities of this country this past month. As such, some real quality merchandise is becoming available. They are letting it go in drips and drabs, but some of this stuff, which was top of the line back in 2000, they now view as literal scrap.

Strong International is buying back some of this equipment both for spare parts, and to assure Strong’s astronomical prices remain intact. (Imagine buying an intermittent for 100 bucks because of a flooded market? Ha!) Welcome to America.

Anyway, these xenon bulbs are brand new, sealed, and never lit. The lenses are all ISCO Ultrastar Cinemascopes.

All are optically perfect! Free shipping anywhere in the continental US and Canada.

PHILIPS

LTIX-2000W-H $400@

LTIX-4200W-H $900@

LTIX-6000W-HTP $1000@

OSRAM

6000W/DHP OFR $1000@

Schneider 1:2, 0/59,2…63,7mm flat adjustable lens $200.00

Any questions, call Steve at 718-602-0850 . Paypal, Money orders or Personel Checks!

Email-

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2010 02:09 by jacker5.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction