Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Cinema Design Small town single screen.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Small town single screen.

Small town single screen. 09 Nov 2009 02:23 #32759

• Wes
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
I am new to this forum, to the movie bis,and to theater operation. So if I sound like a moron, I just may be one. So here I go. I would like to find enough good used equipment to put together a single screen from scratch. Seats, projector,sound, light,concession ,the works. However it does not have to be the very best or the most expensive. We (my wife and I) would like to do something to bring a little life back into our dying town. We will have to convert an old building or put up a new steel building for this. So any help would be great, I know there are things we will probably do wrong , so if you see problems or think of things to help, I would be greatful. We are just not wanting to break the bank.Just a little mom and pop in the Middle of rural North Dakota. One screen, around 100-120 seats, good stuff out front for people to eat. Decent picture and sound. and something user friendly. Thank you
Wes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Small town single screen. 09 Nov 2009 21:56 #32772

• Ken Layton
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Your local theater equipment dealers have plenty of perfectly good used projection, sound, seats, snack bar equipment available for very reasonable prices.

Re:Small town single screen. 09 Nov 2009 22:31 #32773

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Midwest Cinema out of Des Moines can help you. I'm trading in all of my 35MM equipment for digital (plus a whole helluva lot of money) so I know they'll have a good set of everything you'll need in your projection booth. Ask for Ted at 515-285-5030 and tell him Lee sent you.

BTW my wife and I are doing the exact same thing out here in NE Iowa. Lots of fun but even more work.
"What a crazy business"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction