Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Wheelin and Dealin with the soda guy
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wheelin and Dealin with the soda guy

Wheelin and Dealin with the soda guy 03 Feb 2009 00:12 #30819

• onescreen
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Evening,
First thanks to all who have helped with all my other questions, your advice has been great and very much appreciated.
My wife and I just purchased a onescreen theatre in Eastern Montana. We acutally take over on the 9th of March, so the time is coming near.
I want to make the pop self serve, since it will be me selling tickets and running the projectors, etc... and my wife and 2 very young sons selling concessions.
When dealing with the 'Pepsi Guy' will I need to buy the machine that has the ice dispenser or rent or how do I work this. We are just trying to figure out how to make things easier since we will be the only empolyees. (we've already decided on 'self-butter' to make things go faster as well.
Again thanks in advance for any help.
onescreen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wheelin and Dealin with the soda guy 03 Feb 2009 02:10 #30821

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Pepsi will provide the dispenser at no charge. You'll have to provide the ice if the one they provide does not dispense it. When I managed a single screener in rural Iowa Pepsi gave me a ten percent discount for running a 30 second ad for them with the previews.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction