Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item

New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item 02 Apr 2006 15:46 #26924

• ocatli
  • Fresh Boarder
]
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2011 11:47 by ocatli. Reason: No thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item 02 Apr 2006 19:02 #26925

• ttroidl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I've been using the Soutwestern Chicken ones for the past year, Sysco was Saposed to order in other flavors for me and never did, and sice it's been about 15 months I think I give up.

Though a local DOT foods Dist. says he can order them via DOT, I'm not holding my breath...

As for the product, I love them!

They do hold a fair amount of time on the roller grill, and work well Fried also.

easy to serve, they come with paper bags they slide into and your done!

Tony.
tony.

Re: New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item 02 Apr 2006 21:10 #26926

• ocatli
  • Fresh Boarder
Tony-

Which SYSCO are you buying through. Maybe I can help you out. Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks

Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ttroidl:
<B>I've been using the Soutwestern Chicken ones for the past year, Sysco was Saposed to order in other flavors for me and never did, and sice it's been about 15 months I think I give up.

Though a local DOT foods Dist. says he can order them via DOT, I'm not holding my breath...

As for the product, I love them!

They do hold a fair amount of time on the roller grill, and work well Fried also.

easy to serve, they come with paper bags they slide into and your done!

Tony.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item 03 Apr 2006 19:41 #26927

• ttroidl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Sysco Jamestown NY,

I've talked to the rep (Pat) can't remember her last name of hand, She was saposed to be checking on it for me last year as well, nothing... She DID get me some samples, and though we liked them, I was unable to get them to actually sell any!

tony.

Re: New! Mexican Flavored Roller Grill Item 03 Apr 2006 21:18 #26928

• ocatli
  • Fresh Boarder
Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I'll try to direct you to our northeast region manager who may be able to help you.

Thanks

Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ttroidl:
<B> Sysco Jamestown NY,

I've talked to the rep (Pat) can't remember her last name of hand, She was saposed to be checking on it for me last year as well, nothing... She DID get me some samples, and though we liked them, I was unable to get them to actually sell any!

</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction