Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kids trays

Kids trays 05 Oct 2005 09:29 #26873

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
How many of you offer kids trays (the little boxes that you pour popcorn into and a hole for the small drinks)? How much do you usually sell the kids trays for? Do you offer refills for the popcorn/pop? Do the kids trays come with a candy and if so, what kind of candy and what size is it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kids trays 05 Oct 2005 12:02 #26874

we sell them for $4.00. no refills. We include a candy that is considered :bite size" or an airhead . Something that would retail for 25 cents or less in a convenience store.. They fly during kids movies

Re: Kids trays 05 Oct 2005 20:18 #26875

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I also sell them. $3.50 for small soda (12 oz), popcorn, and a regular size candy bar. $4.50 for medium drink and king size candy bar--not theatre-sized boxed candy. We sell a lot of them during kid movies and a few at regular movies. I call them combo meals so they're not just directed toward children.

Re: Kids trays 06 Oct 2005 06:37 #26876

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
We sell our "Movie Munchies" for $2.50. They include popcorn, a 12 oz. drink and a tube of M & M Minis. No Refills. They do have the option of substituing the drink for a 16 oz. Icee for a higher price. Like everyone else, they sell really well during a kid's movie and not so well at other times. Our biggest problem is that everyone wants popcorn buttered and the trays aren't made for buttered popcorn.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Kids trays 07 Oct 2005 03:25 #26877

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
We sell them for 2.50
12 oz soda, smalll bag of gummi bears, and of course....the popcorn. No refills. The trays are popular during kid movies, and quite a few sell to senior citizens. Heck, you'd be a fool not to buy one, the soda alone sells for 1.75.

Re: Kids trays 07 Oct 2005 03:29 #26878

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
I might add one thing. We find tons of them on the floors after each show. Plus, they quickly fill up even the largest garbage can. Most kids spill the popcorn, but somehow manage to eat every gummibear in the pack. Dunno, my parents were sticklers at us kids picking up after ourselves.

Re: Kids trays 07 Oct 2005 12:41 #26879

• ttroidl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
We sell ours for $2.50, sell them all the time not just kiddie shows, but with a kiddie show it's not uncommon to use 100 or more per show!

Small drink, popcorn and either air head, or fun dip candy depending on what I can get cheap!

yeah they make a mess, but hey, if they pay for it, I don't mind cleaning it!

Some adults buy it as well, good deal considering sm pop & Sm Corn would run $3.00 plus a sm candy .50 or .75 they save at least $1.00!
Tony
tony.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction