Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sams Club Pretzel

Sams Club Pretzel 14 Jun 2005 19:30 #26830

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't know how many of you have a Sams club in your area, but I found a great item available in their cafe' area. They are the gourmet pretzels. Now, these are NOT AVAILABLE on their store shelves, these are the ones that they sell in their in-store cafe'.They have those "super pretzels" available on the shelves for purchase, but the ones that they sell in their own cafe' are much better. If you didn't know it, EVERY ITEM THAT THEY USE in their in-store cafe is available for purchase, coke bibs, pizza boxes, cheese, pretzels, ice cream mix, etc. etc...If it doesn't say Sams club on it, its available for you to buy. At any rate, these are a softer, gourmet type pretzel, kind of like pretzelmaker etc if you have one of those in your area. they are pre-baked, and only need to be heated for a minute in a small pizza type oven. Best of all, they're CHeap. I bought a case of 56 pretzels (also came with salt and cinnamon topping) for like $13.50 So, for like 28 cents a pretzel you can see these are highly profitable, and are a really nice product.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sams Club Pretzel 14 Jun 2005 20:38 #26831

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
if they're not available on their store shelves did you find them from your local distributor? what name are they?
"What a crazy business"

Re: Sams Club Pretzel 14 Jun 2005 21:30 #26832

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
What I meant is that they are not available on their normal store shelves, you buy them directly through the cafe' area. They should be able to give you a case price on every item used in the food prep area of their cafe'operation.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction