Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Discontinued bags, cups kid trays, tubs etc.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Discontinued bags, cups kid trays, tubs etc.

Discontinued bags, cups kid trays, tubs etc. 12 Dec 2004 22:48 #26749

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Do any of you get the discontinued items from some of the suppliers. What I'm talking about are the kid trays, cups that may advertise a movie that isn't in release anymore???
Do you have the contact info for those companies and what some of the costs are?
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Discontinued bags, cups kid trays, tubs etc. 13 Dec 2004 02:09 #26750

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I use PMG's discontinued items, including cups, bags, and kid boxes when the item depicts a movie that was played here and did big business. Check the prices because sometimes the discontinued items are still more than their generic stuff. I left the link on a post yesterday. Call and ask to be put on their mailing list because it doesn't appear their website lists all they have to offer.

Re: Discontinued bags, cups kid trays, tubs etc. 13 Dec 2004 14:30 #26751

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll second that recommendation of PMG. We also use their kids plastic cups and trays. We've also expanded into their 32 oz and 44 oz cups because we got tired of our newer staff not being able to tell the difference between yellow Showtime cups of different sizes. So we try to have a different color cup for each size. We usually use the closeout lists too. This is like movie collectibles for kids. Many kids cups go home because they can be washed in the dishwash and reused. Sometimes the prices for new movie cups and trays are reasonable enough for us to buy those. We currently have a nice supply of Racing Stripes cups and trays which we will get out very shortly when the Home on the Range and Sharktale trays are gone. We sell both Coke and Pepsi which is particularly nice when it comes to buying discount cups and trays because Coke and Pepsi sometimes underwrite the costs and that is what makes them more affordable. PMG will ask you whether you sell Coke or Pepsi and put you on the mailing list for that brand only. If you sell both, make sure to get on both lists.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction