Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Concession carriers

Concession carriers 02 Dec 2004 11:54 #26741

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
I was wondering if anybody uses carriers for concession items. How much do they cost and how much do they hold?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Concession carriers 02 Dec 2004 17:07 #26742

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm not sure which kind of concession carriers you mean: the permanent plastic trays or the disposable cardboard trays. We do use the cardboard ones which come in cases of 250 and cost around .08 - .10. They are not very sturdy but we don't often use them to carry actual concession items. Most of them are used to split up big popcorn containers amongst a group. As such we have no interest in buying expensive better grade trays. We haven't found any compelling reason to purchase the permanent plastic ones which attach to a cupholder armrest. Does that help at all?

Re: Concession carriers 05 Dec 2004 14:53 #26743

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
I was talking about the disposable ones. If anyone could provide information on the disposable concession trays, I would appreciate it.

Re: Concession carriers 08 Dec 2004 00:48 #26744

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Contact your local papergoods supply house or your concessions supplier. Both should be able to provide you with some options and tell you what they will cost.

Re: Concession carriers 12 Dec 2004 01:54 #26745

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Concession carriers 12 Dec 2004 09:56 #26746

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm sure our supplier has the carriers. I was just curious how many people use the carriers and how effective they are. We get people who ask us if them and we tell them no. Granted, they probably wouldn't need carriers if they bring one or two people with them to help carry the stuff rather than just send one person to get everything. I was just wondering if its worth the money to buy the carriers just in case a person buys a lot of items.

Re: Concession carriers 12 Dec 2004 13:10 #26747

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
How low-brow are we here on the coast O' Maine? As we sell water, and other canned and bottle stuff, we save the cardboard 24 pack trays and keep a small stack behind the counter and when Mumma has 3 popcorns, 3 sodas, and 3 box o' sweets she likes those trays as much as the high priced spread. We pick them up after the show and use them again as long as they are clean.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Concession carriers 13 Dec 2004 02:18 #26748

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
The last time I was at ShoWest a Caddy Products sales person gave me a couple small plastic trays and a large tray--the kind that fit into a cupholder and hold two or three drinks and a popcorn. I filled out an inquiry card and low and behold they sent me another big tray. In my place, that is all I have ever needed.

[This message has been edited by BurneyFalls (edited December 14, 2004).]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction