Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Popcorn seasonings

Popcorn seasonings 25 Jun 2004 16:34 #26651

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
Does anyone have popcorn seasonings available at their theater? Are you able to get it for a good price? Have you noticed a significant increase in popcorn sales by offering the seasonings? What type of seasonings do you have and what is the most popular?

We currently have cheddar cheese at our 4-screen and it seems to go well. I was surprised to find that it costs about $26 for a 4 pound tub that is sold by our local popcorn supplier. I was hoping we could find the same stuff for a cheaper price.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Popcorn seasonings 25 Jun 2004 16:59 #26652

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Try this link. They have a small display that holds 4 shaker bottles... you refill them from gallon-size jars of the product. It's popular at our indoor theatre, though somewhat messy.
http://www.nomorenakedpopcorn.com

Re: Popcorn seasonings 26 Jun 2004 11:55 #26653

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
Could you tell me how much it costs to buy the gallon jars and how much it weighs? Also, do they supply the stand and containers for free if you buy their seasonings or do you have to pay for it? If you have to pay for it, how much is it?

Re: Popcorn seasonings 26 Jun 2004 13:12 #26654

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
We have been using Kernel Seasonings (nomorenakedpopcorn.com) flavorings for a couple of years now. If I remember right, they charge a $25 deposit for the display, but after that all the rest of the display is cost free. They have replaced our displays at no cost. The 5 lb jars run $25.40 each. People really seem to like it. The most popular flavors (for us anyway) are White Cheddar and Southwest Cheddar. The smaller shaker bottles cost us $6.46 each.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Popcorn seasonings 26 Jun 2004 15:31 #26655

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
That sounds about right to me, too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction