Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Concessions & Midnight Movies
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Concessions & Midnight Movies

Concessions & Midnight Movies 30 May 2004 21:39 #26618

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
We are diving into the midnight movie thing in July. Our morning movies are on summer vacation and the staff has wanted to do midnights for a couple of years. So after setting some ground rules (ie. No Rocky Horror, No Clockwork Orange, no drug pictures) we are gonna do it. The question has come up about what sells at midnight and do any of you offer anything in particular that you don't otherwise offer to cater to the midnight crowd?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Concessions & Midnight Movies 04 Jun 2004 03:06 #26619

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
We usually offer a special on Pepsi products in a plastic cup supplied by Pepsi. Midnight movies are a big hit in Southern WI. A handful of theatres run them. If you are going to run 'em, make sure that you don't allow any backpaks or carryins. Some of the patrons try to sneak in alcohol. I even caught a guy that knew we were watching patrons. He would cram bottles between his belt and pants (on his backside) while wearing a jacket. I've busted a few people, and they are not always underagers. Anyone caught with alcohol gets a visit by the local police. Lately, they wait for them to leave the building and get in their car, then bust them. Heftier fine, than public drunkiness. No, I do not feel badly about having them busted. If they want to see a movie and drink, then rent a dvd and watch it at home.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction