Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Red Bull & Vitamin Water
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Red Bull & Vitamin Water

Red Bull & Vitamin Water 30 May 2004 21:42 #26611

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Does anybody sell Red Bull or that Vitamin Water crap? If so, does it move? For years I've told the Vroom people no and they finally figured out they shouldn't call me. But the Vitamin water and Red Bull seem to be everywhere. Should we consider it in addition to soda, bottled water, ice tea, mineral water, Cystal gyser juice squeeze, fresh made lemonade, and coffee & tea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 31 May 2004 09:06 #26612

• jimor
  • Platinum Boarder
So many, many choices. At what point does a cinema turn into a restaurant that shows movies on the side?
Jim R. (new E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) member: www.HistoricTheatres.org

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 31 May 2004 15:22 #26613

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Yahhh.... good comparison about the restaurant that shows movies...

My daughter did sell Vrroom, though... it sold like crazy at our indoor. Unfortunately, our wholesaler's stopped carrying it, so it's now too much trouble to stock.

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 02 Jun 2004 20:49 #26614

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the input. Your points are well taken.

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 03 Jun 2004 10:02 #26615

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
On the hand, offering a wide variety of concession items can provide something for everybody.

However, by providing too many items, it will start to decrease the sales of certain items. So if you have a wide selection of pop, frozen drinks, and bottle drinks, you are bound to lose sales in a couple of flavors.

Another thing to consider too is if you have too many items for customers to choose from, it will take them that much longer to make up there minds. I know that if you have more than one of a particular item and ask the customer what they want, they have to ponder what they want and it can slow down the concession lines.

However, it does not hurt to at least try out these products to see how they will do in your theater. If nothing else, if they do not sell well, you will just not have to get anymore of them. Otherwise, if they sell well, you can keep ordering it. Anyway, let us know what you decide to do.

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 03 Jun 2004 13:38 #26616

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
For those of you who sell Red Bull, how much do you charge compared to a similar-sized fountain drink? What is the difference in profit margin?

I've never tried Red Bull. Is it any good? I really don't even know that much about it. Is it filled with caffeine?

Re: Red Bull & Vitamin Water 04 Jun 2004 02:57 #26617

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
Its packed with caffiene, and tastes syrupy and like cherry cough syrup. I've never seen it in any theatres in WI. Too pricey in stores/bars (3.00+ per small can). Same thing for Mountain Dews AMP. Pricey, but tasty. Two cans of that stuff and you are flying high! Red Bull usually throws in a free glass door fridge to get ya set up and running.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction