Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vanilla Coke

Vanilla Coke 09 Feb 2004 23:08 #26514

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am a traditionalist as far as concession stand choices are concerned. Everytime I try something new, it never seems to have the response I expect and so I usually end up dropping the new item for the old standbys.

Recently I thought I would try Vanilla Coke at the theatre. At my day job I work in large office complex with soda machines in the basement. Since Vanilla Coke was introduced they don't seem to be able to keep these office machines stocked with the stuff. It is alwasy sold out. So I figured I would try it for my theatre. NO INTEREST from the buying public at my theatre. Such is the way things seem to go at my place.

(Prehaps the real explanation is that they just never bother to fill the machines at my office complex and thats the real reason the Vanilla Coke is always sold out there?)

[This message has been edited by muviebuf (edited February 09, 2004).]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Vanilla Coke 10 Feb 2004 11:06 #26515

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
We have a vending machine for alternative drinks such as caffiene free sodas and diets that we don't have room for on the fountain. We put Vanila Pepsi in the machine this summer and it has been the best seller in the machine. Before that it was Mountain Dew Code Red and this summer Mountain Dew Live Wire, but Pepsi has already discontuned that.
It seems like it takes at least 6 months before most of the public realizes you've added something new, no matter how much POP you put up. We sold coffee for about a year and a half and when we lost the machine last summer, people were still amazed that we had coffee at all. And now a good 6 months after we lost our machine, we still have people griping that we don't have it.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Vanilla Coke 26 Feb 2004 22:30 #26516

• sidedummy
  • Fresh Boarder
My theater uses coke .The things we have is sprite,coke,diet Coke,Ice tea,and orange soda are all in my fountain.This past two months we had a cooler full of cans of which were holding cherry coke and vanilla coke maybe in four weeks we sold maybe five cnas of each.We are getting a new fountain this coming up thursday and it will have coke,diet coke,orange soda,iced tea,cherrycoke,and pink lemonade.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction