Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Is That A Chicken Joke?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is That A Chicken Joke?

Is That A Chicken Joke? 21 Aug 2003 12:11 #26347

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I've been reading the concession posts and have noticed all the different foods that are mentioned. Some of the the foods I would have guessed would be messy eating in a theatre. But some of you are selling them so I guess its not that bad. So...how about boneless chicken wings. I saw them advertised the other day and thought in might be something that would catch on. What do you think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is That A Chicken Joke? 22 Aug 2003 08:21 #26348

• jimor
  • Platinum Boarder
Maybe it's because some cinemas are setting up cafes in their lobbies, rather like that in the TALON on "Smallville." (never did find out why it is called the TALON.)
Jim R. (new E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) member: www.HistoricTheatres.org

Re: Is That A Chicken Joke? 22 Aug 2003 22:38 #26349

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Some theatres sell those chicken wings. There are countless things you can make in a "turbo chef" oven. This oven makes the food extremely fast, and it can make all kinds of stuff, pizza in a minute, chicken wings, chicken strips, fries, etc.
I would think this type of stuff would do great in certain markets and poor in others.
Jeff
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction