Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: pretzels

pretzels 18 Jul 2003 06:48 #26316

• LanceC
  • Expert Boarder
I searched the archives, but need more information on preparing pretzels. I know some of you hate the prewarmed ones. But, How are they handled, how are they displayed, how long to prepare them, and how much do you sell them for? Keeping in mind that I have a triple
thanks in advance
lance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: pretzels 20 Jul 2003 20:14 #26317

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
There are several brands of pre-made pretzels out there. The most common is SUPERPRETZEL from J&J snack foods. They also have a new line of stuffed pretzels. There are also other brands kim and scotts etc. These are pre-made. You simply heat them and serve. Most people heat them in a "pizza oven" or microwave. They can be made ahead and put on display in a humidified or non-humidified (heat lamp) display OR you can make them to order. You can get the superpretzels locally at a Sams club, or from any foodservice supplier. I pay about 30 cents for the superpretzels and sell for $2.00 The stuffed pretzels cost a little more and you can sell them for a little more. Pretzels are a good seller, and best of all there doesn't have to be any waste, because if you need to you can make them to order as they cook in a less than a minute.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction