Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: They Must Be Able to Sense It

They Must Be Able to Sense It 06 Jul 2003 22:00 #26314

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It is our policy to close the concession stand 45 minutes after the last show starts. Often the staff just sits around for most of this time.

It then takes about 20 to 30 minutes to take our counts, close out the register, boil the kettle, clean and restock etc. During this time not one customer.

WITHOUT FAIL - as soon as everything is all done, cleaned up and closed out and we are turning off the lights - someone comes up and wants to order. I have become convinced that it is some sort of ESP.

[This message has been edited by muviebuf (edited July 06, 2003).]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: They Must Be Able to Sense It 06 Jul 2003 23:11 #26315

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We stay open 15 minutes after the last show starts. Then we close out for the night. Final cleaning is done, counts etc. We then leave a small $25 starting bag out for the usher to use if anyone happens to want anything after that. One thing you said that struck me was how long 20-25 minutes after the initial 45 mins that it takes staff to close/clean. Why don't they have the kettle cleaned before then? Why isn't most of the cleaning/counting done prior to the final closing out? Once I tell my kids to close I have their money within minutes, and they have already counted mostly everything and I have it all in a matter of minutes...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction