Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand I got nacho and hot dogggies!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I got nacho and hot dogggies!

I got nacho and hot dogggies! 14 May 2003 19:21 #26249

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
Both up-running-and selling. Finally.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I got nacho and hot dogggies! 15 May 2003 00:00 #26250

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
How do you like that new Star steamer, Mike? I really dislike my new 70SSA. I liked my 20-or-so-year-old Star 33SS a lot better--it just didn't heat enough buns and the bottom finally rusted through.

I called Star the other day and talked to a parts/service guy. He admitted to me their new design is bad and said they get lots of complaints. Mine is already starting to rust around the screw on the bottom; even though we clean and dry the inside thoroughly after each use. I told him it would be returned before the one-year warranty is up.

Suggestion: Try putting some of those rubber stool leg caps on the legs. They raise the machine off the counter a little more and makes the draining process a little easier and, I think, safer. That water is HOT coming out if you don't let it sit. I suggested they install what I think is called a cock valve rather than the screw-off cap. The guy said that had been suggested, but their designers weren't going for it.

Re: I got nacho and hot dogggies! 15 May 2003 10:29 #26251

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
It was so cheap at under 300.00 that I was happy. But now I don't know. We have a limited amount of space so I do like the narrow profile. And I do like that we sold a pile of hot dogs last night! Our per cap was 2.32 and it does seem to be adding sales. We'll keep an eye out for rust! And add the legs. Thanks!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction