Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Concession open in regular hours for outside sales?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Concession open in regular hours for outside sales?

Concession open in regular hours for outside sales? 28 Feb 2003 14:26 #26182

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
We're considering opening up the concession stand during the day as there is no place to buy a soda-etc. in our downtown. Does anyone else do this? We'd add a few things if we did... hot dogs, etc. What do you think?

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Concession open in regular hours for outside sales? 28 Feb 2003 14:42 #26183

• GREGBORR
  • Gold Boarder
We are open for matinees during the summers any way and put a sign out in front of a couple of locations to encourage walk-ins, we don't sell a whole lot, but we do sell the occassional hot dog, we seem to sell slushes to the local kids that know we have the machines.

[This message has been edited by GREGBORR (edited February 28, 2003).]

Re: Concession open in regular hours for outside sales? 28 Feb 2003 16:38 #26184

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
In the project I'm planning, in a rural coastal Oregon community, I will have a game room (Video, pool, etc.) and the concession stand will be open from noon to midnight seven days a week. There is a lack of recreational activities in our community (unless you're an outdoorsman).

If there is no one else selling what you are in your immediate area it just might work. You'll need to promote, it especially by signage on the sidewalk and a line on your readerboard (if you have one) "SNACK BAR OPEN 12-10" or whatever. Good luck.

Bob Allen
The Old Showman
Bob Allen
The Old Showman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction