Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Keurig coffee maker experience?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keurig coffee maker experience?

Keurig coffee maker experience? 15 May 2002 10:05 #26083

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
http://keurig.com/

A very cool one cup coffee maker that comes with it's own little pressurized filters etc. Makes a cup in 17 seconds. Anyone ever use one of these? If you buy a lot of coffeee the rig is free but if not it's 15.00 a month for the machine. Then you have to buy the coffee. Anyone? 15th century history? Anyone? Who invented coffee? Anyone?

Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 22 May 2002 20:11 #26084

• Mike
  • Administrator
Since this coffee maker really fits my needs I'll report more. Makes really, really great coffee from individual prepacked filter tabs. A case costs 40-45.00. Rental is now down to 10.00 for the month. It must be plumbed in and is usually installed by the coffee co. The cool thing about it is you purchase 100 per case and you can mix 15 decaf-15 Irish Cream-15 Vanilla-15 Amaretto-15 Columbian, etc. there's like 10 flavor choices. I spoke to people who have them: they are very popular in emp[loyee lounges and "People love it!" The really like the choice of coffees and that it's fast and fresh. We're going to do it!

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 28 Jul 2002 09:56 #26085

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Mike:
Thanks for the heads up on this. This is a perfect setup for us. One cup at a time--no waste, 14 flavors and we can add hot chocolate later. Now, if we'd just get out of the triple digit heat index, so we'd sell more, it would be great.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 02 Aug 2002 19:06 #26086

• Mike
  • Administrator
Did you buy or lease? How much per cup?

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 04 Aug 2002 14:16 #26087

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
They waived the rental on the machine...not sure why, cause we couldn't even give it away during the trial period, so as long as we buy the product from them, the machine costs nothing. Of course I don't know how long we can keep it if sales don't go up. Everyone is excited that we have it so I'm sure we'll do better with it if ever cools off. Cost is about 50 cents per cup (coffee plus cup and lid) and we are selling (or trying to) for $1.00.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 04 Aug 2002 15:01 #26088

• Mike
  • Administrator
And how is the flava of the cup'a joe? I figure since I'm asking an old law enforcement gal you should be an expert in a good cup.

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 06 Aug 2002 12:45 #26089

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
I'm not a real big coffee drinker (put a little coffee with my sugar and creamers), but people who do say it's really good coffee. Our supplier used Millstone Gourmet Coffee. The Keurig machine is really awesome. It delivers a fresh cup in like 20 seconds. Our biggest problem is that the cups they sold us are too big. (12 oz. cup for an 8 oz serving) and people think they are getting ripped off. Supposedly, we are supposed to get 10 oz cups eventually, which should help.

Re: Keurig coffee maker experience? 11 Jan 2003 19:42 #26090

• Mike
  • Administrator
2 months of operation. The final word on this little rig. We and the customers absolutely love it. This is different than any other coffee machine you've ever used. A great cup of coffee every time. No waste. Big choice. Very fast. Easy to service and keep clean. 1000% reccomend for those who want coffee but don't like to throw out pots or keep old coffee boiling around.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction