Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Combo Packages

Combo Packages 20 Nov 2002 12:26 #26019

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
As of this posting we have no combo packages at our concessions counter. I've just gotten to involved with other things to give it much thought. So I'm putting this out there as question to you all. What sort of concession combos do you offer to your customers?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Combo Packages 20 Nov 2002 12:47 #26020

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
46 oz popcorn with a 12 oz drink for $4.00 called the Junior Combo.

Lets say that an elderly couple or a couple of kids come in and order 2 Jonior Combos instead of one small popcorn and a medium drink to share.

Small Popcorn $3.50
Medium Drink $3.50
Total = $7.00

2 Junior Combos = $8.00

Re: Combo Packages 20 Nov 2002 18:41 #26021

• usfrench
  • Gold Boarder
We have several combos but the only one that really does great is our Kid's Combo Deal. We buy the branded kiddie trays from PMG for $.11 along with a souvenier drink cup (10 OZ) with lid for $.08. We fill the box with popcorn(about half a normal small) and give them the fountain drink and a choice of promo candies (right now it's a small bag of M&M's OR Skittles OR Nerd's Rope) all for $4.00. Our cost about $.55. It nebver fails on family movies to bring our per cap above $2.50 from about $1.90.

Re: Combo Packages 21 Nov 2002 12:03 #26022

• Matthew
  • Junior Boarder
We're a discount theater, and rely heavily on combo deals to try and coax extra money out of our patrons. Our most popular is the 'Brookdale Special', a med. popcorn and med. pop for $5 (a savings of $.50). Next up is the Double Feature, a large popcorn and two meds. for $7.50. Trailing a distant third (and about the be pushed out the airlock) is the Big Combo, two large corns and four large pops, that costs about as much as a Buick. We're making some big changes in our concession area in the next week or so, and one of them should be the elimination of the Big Combo in favor of something else.

Re: Combo Packages 22 Nov 2002 14:00 #26023

We just started our 'holiday combo' last week. A refillable 44 oz Coke contour cup and a 130oz. large popcorn (with a free box of swiggles). I watch my per cap jump 20 cents.

...Running through Life at 24 frames per second....
...Running through Life at 24 frames per second....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction