Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ICEE anyone?

ICEE anyone? 22 Aug 2002 23:08 #25947

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just got word that we are getting an ICEE machine soon. Anyone have one? Your thoughts?
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ICEE anyone? 23 Aug 2002 09:39 #25948

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
We put one in at the beginning of the summer.
Sales have been fantastic. Still waiting to see what will happen when it cools off. You couldn't ask for a more supportive company. They provided us with tons of POS materials. We sell Blue Rasberry and White Cherry in a 16 oz, 24 oz and 32 oz size. The White Cherry sells the best.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: ICEE anyone? 23 Aug 2002 18:20 #25949

• wimovieman
  • Gold Boarder
I started selling "Slushies" 4 years ago in one of my theatres and now all have them--we are located in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, which means we get 3 months at best of summer--but I sell AS MUCH in the 30 below zero days of Jan as I do in the 95 above days of July. I also noticed it did not cut much into my soda sales, but more so into the candy sales--which I do not have a problem with because of the difference in mark-up

Re: ICEE anyone? 26 Aug 2002 09:00 #25950

• GREGBORR
  • Gold Boarder
ICEE vs. Slush Puppies?

From what I understand the ICEE's are more profitable and the ingredients do not go bad, anyone swith from one to the other, thoughts?

Re: ICEE anyone? 26 Aug 2002 18:08 #25951

• wimovieman
  • Gold Boarder
As far as taste goes--I don't see a difference---as far as profitability, I am lucky in 2 ways 1) I am close to a dealer that sells me good/used machines for around $500 and 2) my main supplier is in the same city as the factory that makes base syrup and flavors, so they just use their trucks to pick up direct, saving many$$$ in shipping costs, so my cost for product is much cheaper than if I was using ICEE

Re: ICEE anyone? 27 Aug 2002 12:05 #25952

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The only problem with Icee or Sluhees or any or that sort of thing is that it is positively hell on your seat fabric.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction