Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Carry-out tray for patrons
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Carry-out tray for patrons

Carry-out tray for patrons 19 Aug 2002 20:33 #25944

• Nico
  • Fresh Boarder
"You can't be in the snack bar business unless you have carry-out trays" Is it true? It really seems if you limit yourself to the snacks a person can carry, they might buy one for each hand. Give them a tray and they will buy six or more.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Carry-out tray for patrons 19 Aug 2002 21:55 #25945

• trackfood
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't know if a carry-out tray will encourage a sale,(after all, no one asks for a tray before they order) BUT the customers definately appreciate it when the concession attendant asks "Would you like a tray for that?" The customer definately appreciates it. We have those plastic trays like fast food restraunts use. We have probably 30 of them, and put a sticker "Please return to the vending stand" on them, so we can hopefully get them back right away for other patrons to use. I would recommend a bright color, red, orange just in case a customer leaves one in the theatre, then they get picked up right away before someone trips over it or something.

Re: Carry-out tray for patrons 22 Aug 2002 11:44 #25946

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm not crazy about carry out trays either. I don't find a need for them unless someone is buying for a big family and needs them. I have a few stocked for this reason only. I don't use them otherwise.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction