Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters Concession Stand Industry standard for per capita concession spending?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Industry standard for per capita concession spending?

Industry standard for per capita concession spending? 22 May 2002 17:37 #25837

• Seeker
  • Senior Boarder
Is there a generally recognized industry standard for predicting the per capita spending on concessions by theater patrons? I realize different demographic groups tend to spend more on theater snacks, but has experience shown, for example, that 100 tickets sold will = approx "X" dollars in concessions?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Industry standard for per capita concession spending? 22 May 2002 19:27 #25838

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
Please see topic in this forum entitled "concession gross income per capita" last post April 25th. We have already been having fun with this topic and you can learn quite a bit from the stories shared here. The range is wide - we can make anywhere between $1.25 and $4 per person. The devil is in the details - some can make a profit at $1.25 and stay comfortably in business. Most of us need more.

Re: Industry standard for per capita concession spending? 22 May 2002 20:06 #25839

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I NEED MORE!!!!!

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Industry standard for per capita concession spending? 23 May 2002 01:20 #25840

Ya, alot more!!!

Re: Industry standard for per capita concession spending? 23 May 2002 10:28 #25841

• Seeker
  • Senior Boarder
BECKWITH1,

Thanks for the referral to the other thread. That's just the type of discussion I was seeking. I'm trying to put reasonably predictable costs and revenues together for a theater business plan. My goal is to come up with something that won't make a theater vet burst into hysterical laughter when it is read.

Thanks again.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction