Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Switching to RTS

Re: Switching to RTS 21 Aug 2002 10:46 #23440

• GREGBORR
  • Gold Boarder
Lance,
I've actually played around with the idea of getting a suite and having a RTS get together at one of the trade shows, problem is which one and fitting it into an already hectic schedule for everyone.

Now a seminar at an island resort with free cocktails, there is something I could go for, unfortunately it is not in the budget and may not make it in the budget for several years. I do have space available in our office building for anyone wanting to travel to snowy Michigan this winter, oh wait, then I'm still stuck here, scrap that idea.

So how about this, we have a bigscreenbiz get together one night at Showeast and RTS will sponsor a round of drinks?

Mill,
Call Luke Lingle at (800) 808-7472, tell him you are working with RTS and he will point you in the right direction, I have no idea of any monthly fees and what you got a quote on, there is no monthly charge, Plastic Printers will charge you for the card design if they do it and the printing of the cards, that is all, anywhere from .25 to $1.50, most with 2 or 4 color on a .30mil credit card style card run between .35 and .60 cents each depending on quantity.

Large,
Did Josh tell you about the other ticket type Rob had him switch to? Will that work out for you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction