Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Low cost start up!

Low cost start up! 05 Jul 2012 20:30 #38811

• RobMc
  • Fresh Boarder
Located in Zanesville, OH. Lease a 5 screen cinema for $10/month per screen + common area maintenance, taxes, insurance and utilities. We purchased the theater as part of a shopping center and we're interested in increasing foot traffic. The theater seats a total of 1100+.
Rob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Low cost start up! 05 Jul 2012 22:13 #38814

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Have any pictures? How long been closed? Cinematour link? I would make a website to market this too.

Re: Low cost start up! 13 Jul 2012 13:17 #38839

• George
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Rob

Could you tell me a little more about this facility. also do you have any photos or blueprints on the facility. Anderson Simmons Group a 501(c)3 Non Profit that I head up has been trying to acquire a theater facility for an educational program for teens. We would be looking to run the facility as an operational theater and using the facility as a training ground for teens to learn about business operations. I have more then 20 years in the Theater industry and have had many businesses in the industry ready to back us up with equipment and support if we could secure a facility.
If you would like to discuss your facility more and possibilities please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
George Simmons
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredM
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction