Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Non-profit Repertory questions.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Non-profit Repertory questions.

Non-profit Repertory questions. 03 Apr 2012 13:50 #38217

• beezball
  • Fresh Boarder
So I am looking into starting a small single screen theater that would really benefit the city where I am scouting. I'm a business owner, but largely uninformed about movie theater economics. Are there any non-profit theater owners who might be willing to talk and help fill in some blanks for me?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Non-profit Repertory questions. 06 Apr 2012 02:51 #38229

• nafl99
beezball wrote:
So I am looking into starting a small single screen theater that would really benefit the city where I am scouting. I'm a business owner, but largely uninformed about movie theater economics. Are there any non-profit theater owners who might be willing to talk and help fill in some blanks for me?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same question you do. I am a business broker seeking capital to restore 2 theaters in the same town. I am seeking as much info to present to investors.

Re: Non-profit Repertory questions. 06 Apr 2012 16:21 #38231

• beezball
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, I'm not sure we'll get the help.

Re: Non-profit Repertory questions. 07 Apr 2012 22:48 #38235

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Hi folks/ the reason you will not get much help in response to these questions here is that most basic questions have been answered 100 if not 500 times. Spend a lot of time reading all previous posts and you will learn an immense amount. Secondly: I suggest you call an independent theatre you admire at least 50 miles away from where you plan to operate and call the owners and ask if you can take them to lunch. Lastly, there are any number of professional consultants with a wealth of knowledge who could help you. Best/ Mike
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction