Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Investors

Investors 29 Jun 2011 20:54 #36582

Anyone have tips on finding investors? I am not sure what all the options are (new to business start up financing). I know about the SBA, but would still need money down in order to get a loan. Would local banks be of any help in the investing area? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Investors 23 Jul 2011 13:35 #36702

• monopolybag
Not to hi-jack your thread, but roughly how much money do you expect this will cost? (I am assuming you are looking to open a movie theater.)

I eventually want to open a movie theater, more from the business side of things rather than the actual movie theater. If I had the money I would look for someone to put money into, but I do not currently.

Banks are hard to get money from. if you do approach banks, approach small banks (but this depends how much money you need) and you need a thorough business plan, about 25% of what you are looking for in your own savings, and collateral to cover the loan in case you can't pay it (house, car, and anything else big like that.)

Investors usually ask for a lot, part of the business, or a percentage of earnings. This is often ok, but you need to be careful who you are working with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction