Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office WANT MORE PROFIT FROM A CINEMA???
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WANT MORE PROFIT FROM A CINEMA???

WANT MORE PROFIT FROM A CINEMA??? 06 Jan 2011 22:03 #35105

• justintega
  • Fresh Boarder
For most of you cinema owners or those with the technical ability about to set up one, don’t you think you would make more profit in an area less saturated with cinemas like in the US.
I am looking to open a very large cinema with not less than 5screens in West Africa and business in this area would flourish cos in the area I have located there is not a single cinema in about 5states around that region and the people are fun loving people and they are about 10 tertiary institutions around this area. And I am also hoping to have chains of cinemas around this region, unlike the American market which has been explored, this is an almost virgin territory.
I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER OR PARENT COMPANY. I AM WILLING TO PAY A CONSULTANCY FEE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. ALL I NEED IS A GUIDE FROM SOMEONE OR A CINEMA COMPANY FOR A PERIOD OF YEARS.
I am still working on a business plan, have the necessary contacts but not the technical ability, besides, your ability to get finance would be improved when seeking finance, that’s the main reason I need a partner.
Some questions, How do I get a hold of the independent film broker in a given region? If you hadn't run a theater before, how would you get experience in the operation of a theater?
Or if possible would anyone be interested in partnering? Believe me this would be more lucrative than majority of the cinemas in US and other places cos this market is not saturated. We have only one major theatre in the region in just about 4states. And there still lots of places to explore.
Whats the best way for me to learn projector operations and sound? This is one of the reasons I need a well qualified personnel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction