Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Websites for Theatres
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Websites for Theatres

Websites for Theatres 03 Nov 2009 17:57 #32707

• Cinemon
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a web developer who has been working with a local theatre for the last year to create a new website that makes it easier for them to update movie schedules and promote screenings using social media tools like Twitter and blogging.

After working on this project, I got to thinking website maintenance is probably a burden for a lot of theatres. So, I decided to create Cinemon (cinemon.ca/), a complete website management tool for theatre owners.

We just recently launched and currently have a one month free trial. If you have time, I hope you can check it out and let me know what you think.

John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Websites for Theatres 03 Nov 2009 21:33 #32710

• BWT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Great video walkthrough and a pretty sharp looking product.

In the demonstration video, were you working through Wordpress to post to a blog site?

Re:Websites for Theatres 16 Nov 2009 08:40 #32814

Hi BWT,

You are correct! Our service is developed using Wordpress as the backend.

We've developed a series of plugins for Wordpress that make it simple for theaters to keep their showtimes up to date, import movie information from The Movie DB, synchronize their schedule with Google Calendar and automatically post daily showtimes to Twitter. Because we use Wordpress as our CMS, you can also edit any content on the website and even author your own blog.

Our service is free to setup, and only costs $100 per month afterwards. The cool thing about the system, is that we are continuously working on improvements to the service, and whenever a new feature is completed, it instantly becomes available to all theaters.

If you have a second, check out a few theaters that are currently using our service The Mayfair and Bloor Cinema

Take care, and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction