Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cost Questions??

Cost Questions?? 30 Sep 2009 17:49 #32450

• tbtuft
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

To start this website is great and I thank everyone that has posted on here! It has helped me tons!

I am looking to open a theatre (yes I have read every forum) and have a few specific questions as I am putting together my business plan.

1) Does anyone have the basic cost of utilities of running a six plex. Natural gas, electricity, water, sewer, garbage?

2) Maintnance costs: How much do you recommend to put away for deep cleaning and repairs in you budget?

3) out side maintenace? Snow removal and or gardener?

Thanks for any info you may have.

T.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2009 17:51 by tbtuft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cost Questions?? 30 Sep 2009 21:08 #32451

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
a. All depends what city your in on utilities ..How many sq ft is the building..I am in the south so heat is almost nothing even in the winter at the peek summer months my electric is high..1 theater 12,000 sq ft my electric is $3,200 summer $1,600 winter. Theater 2- 20,000sq ft $5,500 month summer not sure as i have not been in the winter. Garbage on both about $80.00 per month.

b.Deep cleaning and repaires-- again --How old is the building and your equipment.That is the key to that question. AC HEAT is what can get you.. New unit almost always $12,000. We pay $1,300 for service 4 times a year on heat and ac. The rest depends how many screens.

c. Both my theaters are in centers so i do not have those figures.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2009 21:09 by slapintheface.

Re:Cost Questions?? 01 Oct 2009 20:43 #32452

• tbtuft
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks so much that helped a lot.

We are building new and will be about 20000 sq feet. We are in the Mountain west where its 100 in the Summer and 0 in the winter.

Again thanks for your input, I have seen your input on a lot of forums good info as always!

T.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction