Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Training Manuals

Training Manuals 06 Sep 2009 13:07 #32265

• adam
  • Fresh Boarder
Do any of you out there use training manuals for new employees that would help them understand what they are doing?
We have a very basic manual since in the past it wasn't very hard to train some one to scoop popcorn and pour drinks, but in the last few years it seems the new hires need to be led by the hand for the simplest of jobs although they are given good instruction on the ins and outs of cnc.
I have recently been given the task of rewriting our policy manual and training manuals for managers, projectionists, ushers, and concessionists.
Does anyone have anything that I could look at and pick apart to use for our location that is detailed enough? Or are policy and training manuals closely guarded secrets?
ANY help is greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Training Manuals 06 Sep 2009 13:59 #32266

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
NATO has training manuals available for every job description. You can buy them from them (they are not cheap) if you are a member.

Re:Training Manuals 06 Sep 2009 15:44 #32267

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
The most important manual is the projectionists manual. If you're not a NATO member ask any tech you know where you can get one. As far as your floor staff is concerned those are all fairly simple positions and most of the material should deal with operation and cleaning of the equipment and dealing with the public. If those working for you recently seem like lame-brains then someone needs to review your hiring practices.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re:Training Manuals 08 Sep 2009 14:25 #32276

• Jacker
  • Fresh Boarder
I came across this. Figure it may help! www.madcornishprojectionist.co.uk/manuals.php
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction