Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leasing Information

Leasing Information 03 Apr 2009 22:11 #31314

I am working on a business plan for an advanced business class. I have chosen to develop a plan for a cinema that caters to a specific niche market. There are only a few select cinemas of this type in the US.

I am having trouble calculating the cost that I would have to pay to lease the building. I plan to open a 6 screen theater in Raleigh, NC. I have found tax value data indicating that the building and land are worth approximately $4 million, with the land being worth 3 million and the building 1 million.

How much could I expect to pay per month if I were to lease this theater? Would $25,000/month be a good estimate?

Thanks!
Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Leasing Information 04 Apr 2009 14:22 #31318

• dnedrow
  • Senior Boarder
Chris,

You may be able to get a valid number from the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce or the City Development Office. They should be able to give you per-square-foot rental and sale numbers for commercial property.

Re:Leasing Information 16 Apr 2009 23:00 #31384

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I got an offer to buy a twin fro 75,000 and pay rent for 1400.00 a month. Is that a good price I feel it is to high and asked if I can have the option to buy the building and have some of the monthly rent go towards that?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction