Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Watch your Technicolor bills and other Tech. problems
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Watch your Technicolor bills and other Tech. problems

Watch your Technicolor bills and other Tech. problems 05 Jan 2009 02:13 #30654

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I was paying bills yesterday when I noticed Technicolor charged me both incoming and outgoing shipping for a movie I didn't order and didn't receive. They are correcting the bill.

It took them a month to arrange the pick ups for Changeling and High School Musical and three weeks for something else. After several calls to get the movies picked up as they were piling up and taking up too much room, I said I was thinking about selling them on ebay. They didn't see the humor until I started laughing.

Christmas Day I was on the phone numerous times regarding a Christmas Day delivery. The driver for Sky Courier told them the highway was closed and they couldn't come. That was a lie. Then there was another fiasco the next day with the same delivery.

Technicolor must be overwhelmed with the transition from DHL to UPS. I hope they get it all straightened out soon. In the meantime, watch your bills.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Watch your Technicolor bills and other Tech. problems 07 Jan 2009 13:01 #30669

• Avco
  • Expert Boarder
We have had many problems with Sky Courier on print pick-ups here. They are told to be here at a pre-selected time for pick-up. They come to early and have a problem with that, then they have to come back in so many minutes when the film is done. (we are a change-over house) They miss the pick-up time and lie to there people and Technicolor, saying that the print was not torn down and ready for pick-up. If they are not here at the right time I leave. I've walked right past them in front of the building.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction