Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Help college student
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help college student

Help college student 27 Nov 2007 13:50 #25481

• chuck31687
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello there I am a college student taking a business class and we need to make a business model for a company and my group and me decided to do a movie theater/restaurant. We need to get pricing on everything except a projector and a screen. I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me where you can order booths and ticket booths and ticket machines. We also need to know where movie theaters get movies from i know some places use contractors. And if someone could give me information on locating a contractor.
Sincerely Tyler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Help college student 27 Nov 2007 15:16 #25482

• lionheart
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Chuck, first let me tell you that you have found a great resource for the movie biz, but nobody here is likely going to want to do your homework for you. I don't mean to be mean, but you are just one of many college students that has come looking for help over the last few years since I started reading these forums. Add to that all the newbies who come in asking similar questions, and you can see that it can get a bit old.

Instead of asking for all the answers, try searching the site. Many a newbie has received the same advice. When you search, change the search criteria from the last 20 days to everything, and you will be able to access the wisdom of the ages, or at least some pretty good stuff for your project. If the answers can't be found by searching, then you can probably get them by posting.

One search tip is that those contractors that help theaters get films are called bookers.

And oh yeah, double posting is frowned upon. Most people here read all the forums.

Good Luck!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction