Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Sensible Cinema software
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sensible Cinema software

Sensible Cinema software 02 Apr 2005 11:14 #24854

• showandtell
  • Junior Boarder
Is anyone using Sensible Cinema software? I'd like to hear some real world testimonials.

Thanks.Taylor
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sensible Cinema software 03 Apr 2005 03:33 #24855

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The Sensible Cinema system did a pretty good job while I had it. However, I found that I needed more functionality and customer support than I got from the company. Still, it's probably not a bad choice for a small operation. The graphic reports look very professional. The screen layout is pretty good, to. They added credit card processing after I stopped using it, so I don't know how well it works.

With this system, you buy it and own it. If you don't need any support, you don't need to pay any more to keep it running. Some people don't need any more than that.

I prefer the RTS system for its functionality and customer support. It can grow to most any size you'd ever need. Reporting, both boxoffice and concession is as detailed as you want to get it. RTS does credit cards, gift cards, and online gross reporting. Customer support and software maintenance is excellent and available in one form or another 24/7. The difference is that you never really "own" the software. You'll pay an annual licensing fee, based on the number of selling terminals you use and how you equip your database computer. However, for the money you get a qualified support staff and all available upgrades (sometimes once or twice a week).

Re: Sensible Cinema software 03 Apr 2005 14:59 #24856

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
We use Sensible Cinema Box Pro. Very easy to use. Numerous reports can be generated. Staff likes it, and customer support is great. We are planning on upgrading to touchscreen terminals very soon. I thought that RTS was ok, but too much eye-candy. Nice touch with the images of products for sale in your concession on the screen. But other than that, I found it too much for our little theatre.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction