Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of?

Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 05 Jun 2004 11:39 #24492

Who is ordering the inventory?
Who is tracking the Inventory?
Who is the inital decider of inventory stock?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 05 Jun 2004 14:56 #24493

Depends on the Company

Concession Mgr, General Mgr or Owner orders

Concession Mgr, General Mgr or Owner Keeps track

Corporate office or owner decides What is carried.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 06 Jun 2004 12:49 #24494

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
When you're small,
You do it all.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 06 Jun 2004 13:25 #24495

• wimovieman
  • Gold Boarder
Burneyfalls--you sure hit it--even though I have more than 1 location, other than daily counts, I would never give up inventory control to an employee--I want to know that what I order is being sold and the money is there to prove it was sold. I have seen too many people end up in the red by not controlling their own inventory flow.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 07 Jun 2004 11:00 #24496

im talking about a system. How do you keep the track record. no so much who does it but how it is done.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 07 Jun 2004 17:39 #24497

• wimovieman
  • Gold Boarder
I use Exel--at this point numbers are entered manually then Excel does the math--am looking at setting up scanning for at least the main warehouse to track ins and outs easier.

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 07 Jun 2004 18:03 #24498

• outaframe
  • Platinum Boarder
Being both an 'ol fud, and old fashioned, I do it the way I always have: on a paper page ledger, in at cost, out at cost, and verified by actual count... It's simple, easy, accurate, and a glitch won't destroy the records... No big deal!...

Re: Wanting to find out how Inventories are kept track of? 21 Jun 2004 01:14 #24499

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Ours includes some of Outaframe's philosophy, though we do use the RTS system for POS sales. That's a very handy device to have, since it allows you to track individual concession item sales over any range of dates you care to set.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction