Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ticket machines

ticket machines 02 Apr 2004 21:13 #24356

• garymey
  • Senior Boarder
We have an old ticket machine that puts out stacked roll type tickets. Because of creating a handicapped lowered counter we won't have room for it anymore. Nostalgia must give way to the present (though the rest of our 1926 theater is being restored.

We are looking for a simple ticket system, probably computer connected so we can simplify box office reports and get other benefits. This is for a twin so needs are modest. Any suggestions appreciated. Maybe you have a used one to sell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ticket machines 02 Apr 2004 22:09 #24357

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
Pick up a cheap pc, a thermal printer and get Sensible Software (Boxoffice Pro). Very reasonably priced, nothing fancy.

Re: ticket machines 05 Apr 2004 00:11 #24358

• Jeff Knoll
  • Junior Boarder
And I have an unused licence of Senisble Cinema I would sell (DOS version) too (as long as Rusty allows that in the license). Fantastic little program - we just outgrew it!

Re: ticket machines 05 Apr 2004 03:57 #24359

Hi, First time poster.

We use Ready Theatre Systems at our theatre, IMO much better program then Sensible Cinema software. It's much easier to use and the support is excellent.

http://rts-solutions.com

[This message has been edited by theatreboss (edited April 05, 2004).]

Re: ticket machines 05 Apr 2004 18:00 #24360

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I also use RTS, and in configurations ranging from one ticket and one concession machine, up to 4 ticket, 4 concession, 1 kitchen pickup and 1 database unit, also connected to a second theatre for sharing of gift cards.

In all configurations, this system has performed extremely well, and the company updates the software frequently, based on the observations of its customers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction