Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Is It Time For A Raise?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is It Time For A Raise?

Is It Time For A Raise? 03 Feb 2004 12:39 #24303

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
There is an article in the Feb. issue of Film Journal regarding ticket prices going up. I don't think that this was in reference to independent. Do you think its time to raise our prices? I know that our prices have been the same for years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Time For A Raise? 03 Feb 2004 16:44 #24304

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
So far we are holding the line. $9 & $6 seem to be a sticking point in Sonoma County. The competition raised to $9.50 and them brought them back down to $9.

Since we experienced xero growth in revenue for the year, we are also holding the line on our salary as well.

Re: Is It Time For A Raise? 04 Feb 2004 10:53 #24305

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
The last time we raised ticket prices was in November 2000. We briefly considered raising them in 2003 but after doing the numbers decided that basically all it would accomplish is higher film rental checks to the film companies, not help our bottom line that much. So we are holding at $5.50 general, $3.50 Child and Senior, $3.25 Matinee (all shows before 5:45 PM). I think that as long as we can get the film we want we'll hold the prices. I heard through the grapevine that our nearest competition wanted us to raise our prices so that they could raise theirs. It made me want to lower ours
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Is It Time For A Raise? 09 Feb 2004 17:13 #24306

• Tim Eiler
  • Fresh Boarder
I last Raised my admissions in 2000. I own the outdoor and what I do is keep my adults priced $1 higher and Child $1 lower than the indoor. He seem to only raise prices when he will have to pay a per capita charge instead of a percentage. Right Now I am at $5 for adults and kids 6-12 $2
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction