Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Management Bonuses

Management Bonuses 06 Dec 2003 19:33 #24230

• Mill
  • Expert Boarder
Does anyone have some creative (or not so creative) ways of calculating bonuses for management staff?

I have heard of X percent of concession sales, (but no idea what that percentage is).

I have heard of flat rate for extra bookings.

We have a checklist of monthly tasks, and Quarterly tasks that each have a $ amount attached to them ($50 - $100 each) such as newsletter/staff meeting, promotions, communitly liason, etc. Also included is attendance increase over last year, Concession per capita over last year and, "other revenue" increase over last year. Ours is bonus is up to $1500 Quarterly - ($6000 anually) ( If all the tasks are done, and all the goals are reached).

[This message has been edited by Mill (edited December 06, 2003).]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Management Bonuses 08 Dec 2003 00:35 #24231

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
Mill,
Can I come work for you?

Re: Management Bonuses 08 Dec 2003 22:27 #24232

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
I must be working for the wrong company. We get a 1.5% commission (concession) split between our assistants/manager. Doesn't amount to crap, for all the stuff that's actually sold.

Re: Management Bonuses 09 Dec 2003 14:22 #24233

• Mill
  • Expert Boarder
Alot of the stuff on our "bonus" should be things that are normally done, so the bonus ammount is really an extension of the salary. It's not really in addition to an awesome salary. I'm not complaining though. We are about to "re-work" somethings, and were curious what other theatres did.
The boss thought that the bonus should be task oriented. Otherwise I might do nothing and still collect x amount from the concession sales... I agree it should be task/performance based.

Re: Management Bonuses 16 Dec 2003 11:23 #24234

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
Rather then bonus I prefer to give rewards on an incentive program basis. Things like extra days off with pay and gift certificates. Most of the staff are younger people and they enjoy getting paid days off. I watch my people and make note when they go out of their way to help a patron or take up slack left behind by someone else. Most are surprised when I present them with a reward of this kind. I do give all a bonus on Christmas however.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction