Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Email Poll

Email Poll 29 Jul 2003 11:08 #24063

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm thinking about running a poll on my email that goes out from my theatre. The poll would be to see what my bulk viewers are. This would be used to help select the movies we play. Have any of you tried this idea. In theory it sounds good but does it work? I'd like to hear from you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Email Poll 29 Jul 2003 15:05 #24064

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
If you're trying to acertain who your bulk viewers are now you're likely to get responses only from those who are currently attending the theatre (obviously as they're on your email list). But are there other groups in your area who are not attending because of the product you are currently playing?

What about using the local paper for a "what would you like to see" survey or perhaps direct mail to cultivate those other groups?

Bob Allen
The Old Showman
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re: Email Poll 30 Jul 2003 10:48 #24065

You might get better respomse from a newspaper bit. Direct mail usually gets only 1% response from the recipients

Re: Email Poll 31 Jul 2003 14:26 #24066

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
We traded gift certifs with area biz's and then had a sign up and win.... but fill in these questions. We received about 1000 entries: why not for 20 gift certifs? questions" what town are you from? What movie did you see? How old are you? You get enough info to sink a ship!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction