Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Distribution

Distribution 17 Jun 2003 23:04 #23949

I want to open an 8-plex in a Midwestern metropolitan area with a population of about 300,000. There is one 20 screen, National Amusements multiplex on the far side of the metropolitan area. I want to open a theatre on the other side of town (about ten miles away). I also plan to have digital projectors. I have already run financial estimates on everything, and they all pan out; however, they are dependant on my ability to secure furst run movies. Does anybody know of a bookng agency that is capable of doing this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Distribution 17 Jun 2003 23:23 #23950

• CharlieBo
  • Gold Boarder
I am a booking agent.If your info is complete relative to competition,etc I see no reason you can't play day and date with Redstone.

Re: Distribution 17 Jun 2003 23:26 #23951

Thanks a lot, Charlie. If you've got some contact information for me, I'll call tomarrow.

Re: Distribution 18 Jun 2003 00:39 #23952

Patrick,

Digital Cinema technology is still in its infancy. Most features are not even released in a digital format. There are also many issues regarding picture quality, price, and creating an industry standard digital format. You will still need 35mm motion picture equipment and 35mm release prints. Check out www.film-tech.com they have a forum section with a lot of useful information.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction